Toribash
Original Post
Post aby good downloadable games here
i wanted to know if there are any good downloadable games i have the most common two, lugaru/cortex command
Re: Post aby good downloadable games here
The game N is freeware and offers over 100 built in levels, but thousands more available for download. You can also create your own levels. It was my favorite game before Toribash.
truck dismount, little fighter 2, ragdoll masters, counter-strike 2d, etc. o and go check out fun-motion.com for some awesome physics games.(toribash is on there and its ranked no. 1.)
I like voyage century online, its a mmorpg, put its all piratey and cool.

[T]
#hi

Fun-Motion is one of my favorites. If it weren't for them, I never would have found Toribash. If it weren't for Ragdollsoft, I never would have found Fun-Motion. If it weren't for Newgrounds, I never would have found Ragdollsoft. If it weren't for one of my friends at school, I never would have found Newgrounds. And that is how i discovered Toribash.
R.I.P. Billy Mays
yea found fun-motion via ragdoll pyshics search and found toribash via fun-motion. great games, espeacially n & souptoys. liked the souptoys idea, but thanks lonelyducky for showing me it went free
Cortex Command is great, almost completely open source, loads of really good addons for it, and a major update is coming soon!
Conquer Online is a good free MMORPG, but can get a bit boring after a bit.
And i totally recommend this game called Toribash!
Originally Posted by Corporate_Penguin
I like this game called "Search".

http://www.toribash.com/forum/index.php?topic=3212.0

<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod