Toribash
Original Post
[Art]Old Crap - Never before seen! (Or just long forgotten)

Over 800x600

Well now I got tired of lurking the depths of my archive.
Last edited by Lancelite; Aug 7, 2011 at 08:29 AM.
The Mario one wasn't that bad, the shapes itself looks fairly easy to make, but the render looks like something that could fit into a Mario game which is good. The lighting in the scene isn't that good, because it does look like its coming from a spotlight rather than a omni light or directional light (the sun)

Stargate one is pretty accurate to the original which is good, but the materials are pretty shitty. I believe the original stargate look like some kind of iron (if I'm not mistaken) Yours look like some kind of marble stone. Ofc I'm not that similar with the stargate series so...

This
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/1...aarmcannon.jpg
Is actually pretty good in my eyes, its all made out of cylinder shapes with extrusions, but it shows that you are capable of using your knowledge of extruding on different levels, not just extruding in the same way over and over as many people do.

The rest looks so simple that I won't even bother commenting.

Also I don't see why you are posting this stuff, I have seen some of your works that are a lot better than this, so commenting your old crap won't really make you find ways to improve because you have probably already figured out your mistakes on these.
Last edited by Ezeth; Aug 6, 2011 at 06:34 PM.
Always fun looking at your old work after, but is it to us? oooh

Anyway, greaty smashing work you've got there.

Did you continue doing your hobby or did you quit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yeah, fucking nice, i love it dude, and how long you have make this ?
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
Originally Posted by toriabiz View Post
yeah, fucking nice, i love it dude, and how long you have make this ?

Each thing took me around an hour to make, I dislike working longer on things and always challenge myself to do things as fast as I can.

The green plus cylinder took me much longer to make though as the clouds where a pain in the ass to get right.