Ranking
Original Post
Let's Play Peggle!
http://www.popcap.com/games/peggle

^^^^^^^^^

Demo download. (That's right. Demo. If you can't be arsed to buying the full game, atleast you can be arsed to find the goddamn illegal torrent yourself.)

Sure, the scenery and colours and characters are totally gay, but it's actually very fun and extremely entertaining. It's kind of a mixture between breakout and pinball and something completely different.

Your goal is to shoot a pinball-like ball out of a cannon at the top of the level. You're supposed to hit all the orange blocks before you run out of balls, but make sure to grab as many balls as possible. (Lolpun.)

In addition to having good understanding of physics and the balls course through the targets, you also need a good portion of luck.

Well, what are you waiting for? Dawonlode!
I has this, its very fun :o. i did the story mode thing already, although it was annoying and some of the levels were hard D:.

[T]
#hi

Have it on steam
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.
Got the full version of this, and I really liked it.
I finished story mode, and im on the challenges now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Render © Nerfnow: Website
yeah it looks kinda gay but its fun and challenging
Originally Posted by Dutch (black lagoon)
My head's not torn off... My sunglasses aren't broken... Amen Halleluja, peanut butter

i have both and i bought the full version..... my dad is addicted and is stuck at the 750,000 challenge.....lol
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm