Toribash
Original Post
Red Dead: Redemption

Red Dead Redemption is a Western Action-Adventure game developed by Rockstar San Diego, being the spiritual successor to Red Dead Revolver.

-

John Marston is a reformed outlaw in America in the early 1900s. When federal agents threaten his family, Marston is sent across the American frontier to help bring the rule of law. He must kill or capture his former gang members, including his old 'friend' and gang leader Bill Williamson or his family will pay the ultimate price.
Along the way through frontier towns, deserts, prairies, and mountain passes, Marston is given work as he explores the free-roaming sandbox environments. The game features 36 species of animals that can be hunted including cattle, bears, rattlesnakes, wolves, vultures, bighorn sheep, owls, cougars and more.

-

Official website: http://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption/
Official wiki: http://reddead.wikia.com
Platforms: PS3 & Xbox360
Release Date: May 18 (North America) and May 21 (Europe).

Screens

Videos

(may contain spoilers)

Player List

PS3:
Gynx is Stev-
2worlds is Tyapa1
Jorrel14 is Jorrel14
Kryo is xXBurnoutXx
Dirtnapp is dyllannn
[code]Xbox 360:
AlphasoniK
is AlphasonikK
patriotz
is VxPatriotxV
RayA75 is RayA75
Toril
is SimomisT0ribush is Am2Deadly
shadowXcor is awsmxcore/code]
Last edited by Drakhir; Jul 12, 2010 at 12:28 PM.
Pre-ordered it today. Playstation 3. Hopefully R2 isn't shoot, and R1 is. Add me on PSN, I'm "Stev-".
collect snots from the nose
I'll get it too

add me on PSN if you want:

Tyapa1
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
Pre-ordered it today. Playstation 3. Hopefully R2 isn't shoot, and R1 is. Add me on PSN, I'm "Stev-".

You can usually rebind.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I'll add a list with the PS3 and Xbox 360 players to the main post, if you guys want to form posses or something. ;o
Seems a lot like the Roland Deschain Dark Tower/Gunslinger series.
RIP-[Sexy]
Birth Ctrl+Alt+Delete
Originally Posted by william405 View Post
Erm,wasn't this game on the ps2 long time ago,also it seems like another shooter to me.

That would be Red Dead: Revolver (you could've read the first post).
Also, wouldn't every game in which you shoot guns be just another shooter then?
I wish everyone put this much time into making new threads...

Anyway, this game does look very cool. I'll probably end up borrowing it from someone because I'm a cheap bastard. (I pretty much just wanted to tell you how good all your threads are, bye).
This game is first on my to buy list this year. Its awesome so far in the gameplay vids I saw with the free roam to the multiplayer. I just can't wait to buy it.