Ranking
Original Post
What was the best dream you've had so far?
I can't wait to hear your stories :3
Fruits
this was my scariest dream ever :

i was in some kind of house , it was dark there and full of boxes , i was behind some boxes and saw some man walking there with knife , i though that he was going to kill me so i just kept hidding there. that same nghtmare continued like a week or two , i was scared when i even woke up .. at that time i was 7 years old ...

i dont have the best dream i think ... every my dreams were just a nightmares :I
The Dream I had happended to the most of people in the world.
Strangiest Dream:For Some Reason Someone Pussed me from a cliff and I was falling...I was almost at the bottom when I woke up and all my body was numb.
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana
Saving some redhaired girl with kungfu. Pr0.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Me and my big brother fought gangsters with knives
One of the gangsters managed to stab me
And I went all like "why did you kill me waaaaah" and started slapping him
I woke up laughing
Usually the sexual ones. Those are the best o;
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
98% of all my dreams involve sexual intercourse.

If not then I am having a nightmare.
I remember having the same dream between the ages of 3-6

And now I cant even remember what I dream about, maybe I dont even dream at all.

But it would be really awesome to dream about being a superhero and beating down monsters

and then I wake up with a badass confidence like .. yeah bish, I beat you down etc
piratez
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
Maybe I dont even dream at all.

Everyone dreams. You just don't always remember the dream. It's stocked somewhere in your unconsciousness.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.