Toribash
Original Post
Books: Of Mice and Men
So do you think what George did to Lennie was justifiable?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
80% Of toribash is either too under-educated to read or too poor to buy that book.

But no, George is an asshole and shouldn't of killed Lennie out of love, that's retarded.
I OWE MILLIONS
That's what I said, but then I found out that he killed him out of love, and that changed my mind. He wanted to have Lennie die thinking happy thoughts and not afraid of the mob
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'm reading a book in class.

I'm gonna talk about it on a forum so I look smart.

-rep

also no lennie just wanted his rabbits
George killed Lennie because if the patrol found Lennie they would have tortured him and eventually killed him (slow death). George knew that he wouldn't be able to save Lennie, George relaxed Lennie by telling him about their dream and the good times they had. Without Lennie knowing, George shoots him in the head (instant death) out of love. I don't see how someone can be an asshole if their sending their friend to a better place for the right reason.

Final synopsis: Sometimes when you love something too much, you have to let it go.
I totally agree with Mintcat on this one.
It was justified.

And Cole, you're thesis is wrong.

The reason why its justified is stated both in the book and the movie.
Lol, I was supposed to read this book in class but I got lazy and didn't.

Funny thing, I still managed to write an awesome book review on it ^^
piratez
it's a shit book, classics are mostly shit books with a few exceptions

but yeah Lennie is better off
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Because he had brain deficiencies. Back then, if you notice the time era, the police would make fun of and torture people like that. Have you guys seen The Green Mile, where the "evil" cop doesn't wet the sponge when they electrocute the guy? Almost the same premises, but this guy is basically retarded.

I think he did the right thing, and if you noticed the relationship between the two, they were great friends and George loved Lennie. I've only seen the movie, but I think the movie explained enough.

Yes, I think he did the right thing because if he didn't and the cops found them, Lennie would definitely be executed if not tortured by the cops in the prison.

Just my thoughts.