Ranking
Original Post
What makes a pro
I have not been playing that long but I have to know what makes a pro.

If its completely killing your aponnent than anyone could be a pro.

you can't always say "I beat Hampa" because their are way to many imposters

All i want to know is what you think qualifies people as pros
You're so weak you're like Kool-aid without sugar.
Re: What makes a pro
A pro is anyone who has an intention in an online fight, and can actually achieve what they want to accomplish. People accidentally knock legs off all the time, just flailing around, and get lucky. But when you start the game off saying "That leg is gone" then that means they have a good understanding of the game engine. Also. Pro's don't brag about winning fights. That's for assholes.
...thats for assholes like me

Good answer flagg.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Good question.

The Pro term has been use to describe alot of players in various situations.

I use it sometimes aswell. Theese things are the ones I could think of:
- A pro uses more relax than hold
- A pro saves a bit of his strenght to maintain balance and control
- A pro don't change plan every 10 frames
- A pro makes a cool end stance :P
- A pro catches his bodyparts and rarely DQ
- A pro experiments
- A pro play for fun

Originally Posted by Flagg
A pro is anyone who has an intention in an online fight, and can actually achieve what they want to accomplish. People accidentally knock legs off all the time, just flailing around, and get lucky. But when you start the game off saying "That leg is gone" then that means they have a good understanding of the game engine. Also. Pro's don't brag about winning fights. That's for assholes.

to predict a limb gone before the fight starts is more of a guess then a understanding -> ur opponent will move and you cannot predict that
i believe a pro has a massive arsenal of opening move and has the skills to use them all effectively.
a pro never gets cocky (ill need to work on that once i get on a 10 game winning streek)
a pro never uses the same move twice in a row
a pro is always a good sport to lose and will congratulate rather then curse the opponent that just beat him/her
a pro does lose
a pro will teach to the nooby and kick the snobby in the ass
a pro will accept a challenge if offered one
any pro's wanna take me on in judo?

Originally Posted by hampa
Good question.

The Pro term has been use to describe alot of players in various situations.

I use it sometimes aswell. Theese things are the ones I could think of:
- A pro saves a bit of his strenght to maintain balance and control
- A pro don't change plan every 10 frames
- A pro makes a cool end stance :P
- A pro catches his bodyparts and rarely DQ
- A pro experiments
- A pro play for fun

this is true but i think that a pro should also addapt to the situation at hand, so::

Originally Posted by JACKT3HRIPA
- a pro dsn't change there plan every 10 frames but will addapt to the situation in order to achive there desired goals...

Originally Posted by rubby
Originally Posted by Flagg

to predict a limb gone before the fight starts is more of a guess then a understanding -> ur opponent will move and you cannot predict that
i believe a pro has a massive arsenal of opening move and has the skills to use them all effectively.
a pro never gets cocky (ill need to work on that once i get on a 10 game winning streek)
a pro never uses the same move twice in a row
a pro is always a good sport to lose and will congratulate rather then curse the opponent that just beat him/her
a pro does lose
a pro will teach to the nooby and kick the snobby in the ass
a pro will accept a challenge if offered one
any pro's wanna take me on in judo?

a pro can use the same move in a row in order to trick an aponent into beleaveing that will be his next move, also getting down 5 other guys with the same move is rather styleish =)

Ps i'm no pro, i only fit some of these limmatations fited by others and your self but i'm no sore looser and love to fight for fun so i'm takin u on, what time rubby? =P
e, a or o as second letter in your name.

Totally.

Originally Posted by Totallyprodude

Filthy lies!
What what? In the butt.
Try it sometime Foxie, it's quite good...
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.