Toribash
Erth told you last time to use a proper DSC format. You gotta listen to the rules, man. Your DSC is going to get closed again.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Some who asked me for a banner.
Finished it.
And he will give you it as soon as possible, Rob.
I would suggest you read the stickies in this board, get all the banners, logos, goals etc done before putting up a thread in here. You've created 4 clans in 4 days and this is your 5th clan. It shows that you don't really care about your clan. How can you lead a clan with such an attitude like this? If you really want your clan to stay alive, you should have prepared everything you need before making a thread in here.

Here's a little tip for you.
Close this thread, learn some leader skills and stuff and, when you're ready, probably about 2 to 3 months, than you can create a clan.
Last edited by Eason; Jan 10, 2013 at 11:11 AM.
MARKET RULES|ACCOUNT TRADING|SCAM REPORT
Have any questions? Need help? PM me!
✌[eVo]|[raku]✌
Copy and paste it like this -.-

Copy this and paste it into the first post -.-

And add the things that I didn't add.
i already create more cool :3
-----
Originally Posted by Eason View Post
I would suggest you read the stickies in this board, get all the banners, logos, goals etc done before putting up a thread in here. You've created 4 clans in 4 days and this is your 5th clan. It shows that you don't really care about your clan. How can you lead a clan with such an attitude like this? If you really want your clan to stay alive, you should have prepared everything you need before making a thread in here.

Here's a little tip for you.
Close this thread, learn some leader skills and stuff and, when you're ready, probably about 2 to 3 months, than you can create a clan.

TY for the tips mr eason but i already make this clan cool with patrickooo's banner
Last edited by Fairfang; Jan 10, 2013 at 01:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
GOD