Ranking
Original Post
Let's Make Elite Beautiful
As you may have noticed, there isn't really much of an art group in this clan. The only person I know can make art is me, and seeing as how I'm busy a lot, I feel like my time should be more devoted to organizing than decorating the clan (not that it's not important, it's just not my primary job).

SO
If anyone is decent at making art, whether it be textures, actual drawing (if you have a scanner), wallpapers, music, videos, etc., post what you can do and I'll ask you to do something to prove your talent. It doesn't have to be spectacular, but obviously the best man for the job is going to get the job. Anyone who I choose to be in this group will be in a special rank, and I might see about getting you guys the ability to run your own thread in conjunction with a marketing group (soon to come, hopefully).

So, if you want to be part of our Art Department,say what you can do and I'll test you out.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
i can make a new front page for ya ill try
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Go for it, kball. Try to avoid using our toribash character skins and stuff, though. That way it's still useable when we switch our textures, or if we change out members and whatnot.

If I ever need a drummer for something, I'll know who to talk to Blood :F
Well, that's great.
We have two drummers for an online forum. lol.
I suppose if we ever make a clan video, we could also make the background music, and then you can play the drums and record it or whatever.
Originally Posted by Sarutobi View Post
If I ever need a drummer for something, I'll know who to talk to Blood :F

Yep. Hey, I'll get my camera ready.
I'll be filming it in the school's music room :P

Desperately trying to get back into TB...