Ranking
Original Post
Toon ban appeal.
Toon Trying to sell pirated Fraps, shitty posting, fulfilling martyr complex. Dec 1, 2012 Never hanz0
Not pirated I have 6 keys. Learn your facts before you ban me. I am selling them because I got 10 for irl friends and they did not need them. Now see you ban me for selling fraps. but I am selling the keys. Why the hell do you not ask me about this instead of perma banning me. I asked if I could sell it and you ban me after I asked in support yesterday. around like 11AM >.>
Hello there Toon,

There is a Ban Appeals thread for your main account to access, rather than posting in Support. If you post there, the matter can be addressed further. Appealing in the Support thread doesn't exactly help much.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
I believe you should be able to access it if you press the forum button.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Interesting... FRAPS doesn't have keys, I've been a customer of theirs for a long time & quite like that they make a customised installer especially for each legit user. I also like how they constantly keep us up to date stopping us from being stuck with old versions, unlike the ancient one you were selling.

Interesting that you claim to be selling keys that don't exist for a heavily out of date version, when any legit FRAPS owner will tell you that they give you the latest version & don't have keys.

/closing this shite
/shaming this shite
Last edited by SkulFuk; Dec 2, 2012 at 01:34 PM.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you