Ranking
Original Post
What is "farming"?
I've heard that some users got banned because of farming. What is it?
Definitely not Josh Lintag
Farming is gaining illegal TC(tori credit) using multi accounts in a tournament , or a friend helping you to win every single time.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
oofun is kindof right. But not completely. Farming can also include sitting in the same tournament all day and winning multiple times. Because, think of it as irl farming, just in-game. You are just raking in the wins.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
Originally Posted by Regent101 View Post
oofun is kindof right. But not completely. Farming can also include sitting in the same tournament all day and winning multiple times. Because, think of it as irl farming, just in-game. You are just raking in the wins.

Legit wins are legit wins. Even if you've been sitting in the same tourney for ages.
i guess, when you are really good, tourneys are just a good way to get TC, although i am so annoyed at the farmers: as soon as the tourneys come back online, 3 DAYS later, i find that 1/2 of them are off again, including aikido, the only one im really good at.
'David will do what David does. Love it or ask for a refund' ~Korban3, Overgrowth Secret Preorder Forum
I think there should be a new system for buying stuff, maybe using real money as an alternative for toricredits, all farming occurs in game, so if you cant earn TC in game there will be no farming.
Originally Posted by Laxo View Post
I think there should be a new system for buying stuff, maybe using real money as an alternative for toricredits, all farming occurs in game, so if you cant earn TC in game there will be no farming.

Horrible idea,
It'll cut honest player ingame income

Beside, they could still farm qi
Please bring back Organiζations board
True, I think people will have to just put up with the fact that there will forever be a problem with farming as long as toricredits exist.
Originally Posted by Wyverneon View Post
Horrible idea,
It'll cut honest player ingame income

Beside, they could still farm qi

farm qi?

thats the most pointless thing ive ever heard of... why bother?
'David will do what David does. Love it or ask for a refund' ~Korban3, Overgrowth Secret Preorder Forum