Ranking
Original Post
[GM]Darkness Afoot

Light is falling from the sky, summoning the Shinobi to emerge from their dwellings, seeking vengeance and to envoke terror into their opponents. They are slashes of black in the night sky. The sharp metal throwing star is their weapon which they have mastered. In order to wield this blade of many sides, shurikenjutsu is the way of learning. You must perform in the utmost unvile way with such a weapon to please your superiors. You better hurry, darkness is afoot...

Create a replay using your own dismembered feet as shurikens. You must use the foot as a throwing star and a handheld weapon.

Must use classic, no footmods or instagib feet.
Use default gravity or -30.00.
You are allowed to lower dmthreshold, change distance, and change turnframes.
No replay hacking.
You are allowed one replay, be sure you want the one you post.
Replay must include a skeet and the tori must be struck with the foot while it is in your possesion.

The GameMasters

Items are up for grabs for first place, you choose between or
Second place will get the latter and

Three Weeks (7/18/2013)
I keep getting glitches where the foot goes through the body
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Quick Question
You said Pure Force is No-QI, which is like worth 200k or something close to that.
While static is like...what? 6 times cheaper? What is the point of choosing static then? Doesn't that disadvantage those who are 10th Dan+? I mean, for them Pure is way cheaper than for lower belts
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
Originally Posted by MrGarry View Post
Quick Question
You said Pure Force is No-QI, which is like worth 200k or something close to that.
While static is like...what? 6 times cheaper? What is the point of choosing static then? Doesn't that disadvantage those who are 10th Dan+? I mean, for them Pure is way cheaper than for lower belts

well, what i mean is, its no-qi for the transfer to the user, qi rules apply once it is transferred, but thats why you have the choice for 1st and 2nd.
Last edited by Mystery; Jun 28, 2013 at 03:46 PM.
Originally Posted by Mystery800 View Post
well, what i mean is, its no-qi for the transfer to the user, qi rules apply once it is transferred, but thats why you have the choice for 1st and 2nd.

Isn't that what happens with no qi pure items bought from the market? ._.
If someone 10th dan+ wins they should get a better item IMO
Also
What if only one person does this event and doesn't brake any rules
._.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
I can guarantee that more than one player will participate and not brake any rules.

Who did the artwork?
"Yes, I am, in fact, inferior to McDill"
-B3st3v3r