Toribash
Original Post
Who is the most responsible staff in toribash?
Topic says it all. For me, I have four entries.

~ Erth
~ Ryan (Stellar)
~ Tim
~ AzureMage

Not saying other staff isn't responsible for toribash, but it's just that I think this 4 staffs pays the most attention to toribash and often host GMTourney's and events to provide all kinds of entertainment for the toribashers. All of them are also very mature and deal with all sorts of ingame matters.

What do you guys think?
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
ego is quite good at his job. Other than that, all the staff members except maybe a few are responsible towards their duty.
Last edited by HolyButler; Aug 25, 2013 at 01:12 PM.
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
All are, but if I had to pick one then fish. Among staff he does the most stuff. Everything from coding to moderating. He should be credited more
Last edited by Hero; Aug 25, 2013 at 01:10 PM.
This is really hard to answer and I think I'm in no position to comment on the level of responsibility of each mod, but in terms of who has been helpful to me since I joined TB, I would have to give credit to :

Ray, Siku, Solax and Fish.
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
Its got to be Erth,Ryan (Stellar),fish, siku,and ........dun dun da!!!!!!!!!!!! suomynona.
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
not me, that's for sure.

the people i trust most not to fuck everything ever up: probably suo, siku, and redundant

everyone else is shady and or a commie/north korean spy

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by Hero View Post
All are, but if I had to pick one then fish. Among staff he does the most stuff. Everything from coding to moderating. He should be credited more

This is exactly what I was going to say. Although he doesn't candy coat everything like he should. He's still #1

aaaaaaaand gum isnt bad
Last edited by cocacobra; Aug 26, 2013 at 01:57 AM.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Not candy coating stuff is good.
Less bullshit.

suo, skul, hanz0 and Fish for top though.
Fish does a tonne behind the scenes.
suo is some kind of genius.
Skul runs things with an iron fist.
hanz0 has successfully run msquids for years

ishi's worth a mention for being responsible and chill, a tough combo
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.