Ranking
Original Post
[Origin] Monthly TC Tourneys and Bets Rules and Regulations
I will be hosting a monthly event. a 10k tourney In witch admission is 2k per person to myself.

RULES:
all people must pay 2k to either SOAbank or Myself (depending on witch I use at that moment It will be stated in the server)
Origin members that were in and still are in the clan 2 weeks BEFORE the event and participate will only pay 1k all others pay the normal price.

the prize will be 10k or more depending on the month.
there will only be a maximum of 2 OPs Myself being one of them.

the events will begin In October
Last edited by Fates; Sep 24, 2014 at 12:58 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Ill be willing to fund this also. I'll be adding money to the bank.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Ill be willing to fund this also. I'll be adding money to the bank.

yay im doing this because I figure with a global being 5-10k and the maximum number of people is 32 minus me and another op then minus 10k for the prize

with 2k x 30- 20k(max for global plus prize) is at most 45k profit per event if I can manage this every month it becomes ez TC if I host it eventually every week.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
yay im doing this because I figure with a global being 5-10k and the maximum number of people is 32 minus me and another op then minus 10k for the prize

with 2k x 30- 20k(max for global plus prize) is at most 45k profit per event if I can manage this every month it becomes ez TC if I host it eventually every week.

okay cool. Since this starts October, next week ill start putting money in it to keep it going. The global thing can help you with as well that won't be a issue.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
I dont like the idea sometimes people doesnt go on tourneys...etc and that will make us lose more money.
Old Is always GOLD
I doubt that someone will turn down a chance at 8k profit. plus after we start making a lot I will start to raise both the prize and the enter fee. it could become so often that its a thing that people look forward to every month/week.
Last edited by Fates; Sep 18, 2014 at 01:42 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This sounds like a good idea and i am in favor, like you probably know my main Activity is In-Game and i like tournaments, specially with Tc involved and the clan together
I'm Good at what i do ;)
Ah you better check the rules for tourneys before you start this up.
I will check now, because I'm not sure, but I think all tc entry fees must go into the prize pool.

^That might be just for official events, I'll just check.

Other than that it sounds like a good idea.

EDIT: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=381554
Yeah it seems like you have to put all entry fees into the prize pool. Maybe because this one isn't official, you don't have too, but I'm not sure.
You could still do it as a clan promotion though.
Last edited by Blue; Sep 18, 2014 at 03:31 AM.
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
Ah you better check the rules for tourneys before you start this up.
I will check now, because I'm not sure, but I think all tc entry fees must go into the prize pool.

^That might be just for official events, I'll just check.

Other than that it sounds like a good idea.

EDIT: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=381554
Yeah it seems like you have to put all entry fees into the prize pool. Maybe because this one isn't official, you don't have too, but I'm not sure.
You could still do it as a clan promotion though.

^
You would have to talk to the admins about it, otherwise, we aren't allowed to make a profit.

"3. You may charge entrance fees for events but 100% of the entrance fees must go towards the prize. No profiting off events."