Ranking
Original Post
Zappy replays!

Hey and welcome to my replay thread.
I gotta say that im really rusty but i hope you enjoy.
( Really i just suck. D: )

And CnC would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Going to start with these three.
Attached Files
Z - Cursed whirls.rpl (112.7 KB, 18 views)
Z - Shap flaps in the way.rpl (135.0 KB, 17 views)
Z - Humidity.rpl (140.7 KB, 18 views)

fuck
Cursed whirls: Opener and spins were rather generic. Your legs seemed rather twitchy, try relaxing your knees more rather than leaving them contracted/extended. You also paused before going for Uke, killing your flow. Kick was messy and you might have been able to avoid that hit on your own head.

Sharp flaps in the way: Really interesting and unique replay. Opener was different but your arms were really twitchy. I don't like the sudden contract of your knee getting into that next part, either. From there, the transition to the kick was cool though I think that you could have worked with your shoulders to make it look a little better. Elbow DM was alright, but the way you knocked off Uke's glutes looked messy as heck. Head hit could have been avoided again, and the way you got into the pose with that punch was perfect. I do feel more could have been done about the rest of the torso, though. Looked like the perfect place to aim a boom.

Humidity: The starting would honestly have been great, but your floppy head kinda ruined it. Getting to the split and the split itself was kinda odd, the way you had to rotate the other way to get it killed the flow. Transition to pose and the pose was alright.

Gj
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Haven't been here for a while but now
had some time and did something.

Pose is kinda bad but whatever.
Attached Files
Z - Kneel.rpl (111.7 KB, 15 views)

fuck