Ranking
Original Post
SHJZ is a script kiddy who has messed with toribash in the past, that's why he is always getting mass banned.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
/me cracks knuckles

Ok, SHJZ is an asshat with a tiny penis... nuff said

No but really, he's a spammer among other things, and yesterday decided to make fake globals saying that you can play toribash on Facebook, it was a phishing link, and due to the stupidity of some people, they clicked and SHJZ got their passwords to facebook and most likely Toribash. So all of the accounts you can see either are his alternate accounts to keep spamming and having a small set of genitalia, or are accounts that he got the passwords too and were banned so he couldn't do any damage with them.

The accounts that were compromised will be unbanned when the owner changes the password and posts in ban appeals.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
SHJZ = Molotov5, cool guy who went insane, became hacker guy, still pretty cool but yeah, crazy
All them people are him, just alts ;o
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli