Toribash
Original Post
[GM]Easter Hunt!

Easter Hare is on the loose again, that sneaky little fella brought some gifts aswell but this time he won't give them for free, are you agile and fast enough to catch him?

This time we are testing your speed, master accounts(list in the rules section) will appear in game at random followed by broadcast message, your task is to find him in the right room and beat in a fight on the mod set in said room, the hare can and will change rooms once in a while, this may lasts in periods from 30 minutes to 2 hours, hunt is over when another broadcast message saying so pops up.

1. All Global rules apply

2. Don't ask gamemaster for whereabouts of the bunny

3. Don't nag them to play on the bunny either

4. Only following accounts are part of the event:
TheHare
GMbunny
GMhare
GMrabbit
EasterBunny
WazzupDoc
WhatsUpDoc
TotallyNotBugs
LongEared

We will not create new accounts, nor change their names, if anyone else claims to be "The bunny", it should be reported right away.

5. Within one session(between starting and ending broadcast of the same chase) you can beat one rabbit only once, that is, if you beat "TheHare" in one session, you can't do it again in the same session. You can go however after another bunny or wait for another session to start.

For every win - Little gifts as in regular Hotseat, those can be either items or tokens, up to host's discretion.

For most wins scored - Little Pretty fluffy pair of ears as a trophy for the best bunny butcher.

Point ranking

Last edited by Powas; Jul 14, 2015 at 12:27 AM.
Very good idea!
Too bad my internet is limited currently.
So from April 4th to April 15th? 30min-2hours every day?
Gotcha bunny, I'm gonna get you!

Last edited by Scorpio; Apr 15, 2015 at 11:49 PM.
Originally Posted by Rune View Post
Very good idea!
Too bad my internet is limited currently.
So from April 4th to April 15th? 30min-2hours every day?
Gotcha bunny, I'm gonna get you!

time reffers to one session.
i'm aiming to have at least 2-3 sessions everyday, to reach as many timezones as possible.
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
time reffers to one session.
i'm aiming to have at least 2-3 sessions everyday, to reach as many timezones as possible.

Yea i love u man
[OFRO] | [MLO] | [LoP] | [TMM] | [TTO]
PM If Want This Cheaper
Omg if only I wasn't going on a trip (on our favourite rocket ship).
I will hunt you down, tear all your fur off then finally rip your ears of to wear the upon my head. Just a little warning.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)