Ranking
Original Post
Illuminati's replay thread (mostly parkour)
Hey guys, I believe I have developed my skills enough to make a replay thread with replays actually worth watching. Here I will post some of my better replays, mostly parkour. I would appreciate it if you would give your advice on what I can improve on, as well as a rating 0-10. Someday I hope to become one of the better pakrourers in this community, however long it takes, and your advice will surely help get me there :D

Ill start off with this one, its not done but it will have to do for now.
-----
oh any if by any chance you are a well known parkourer such as xlr84life or maybe *crosses fingers* largekilla, pls pls pls watch at least one and tell me what I can improve on. getting advice form the best is what would really get me motivated to make more replays :D
-----
My best and most recent replays are below and will be updated with this thread. please watch these too, thank you
Attached Files
Continuity.rpl (1.22 MB, 29 views)
raid_challenge.tbm (28.7 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by iIluminati; Apr 2, 2015 at 01:42 AM.
(Origin)
Hey guys I tried keyframing this relpay in an attempt to make it look at least a bit better
Attached Files
Rooftop parkour pro KF.rpl (314.9 KB, 24 views)
(Origin)
Bump, I'll have a replay up in a minutex almost done with it
-----
alright here it is. the other replay was more for improving my running while parkouring, but this one actually has some tricking in it. 0-10 rate pls
Attached Files
Construction.rpl (466.7 KB, 18 views)
ConstructionParkour.tbm (29.0 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by iIluminati; Mar 3, 2015 at 09:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(Origin)
come on guys, pls cnc
-----
heres one that took me awhile to make. the reason it's called Inspiration is because Largekilla gave me some tips for replay making, and that kinda made me wanna take my time and make a really cool replay. pls take the time to watch, thanks
Attached Files
parkour_dream_b.tbm (25.1 KB, 18 views)
Inspiration.rpl (535.4 KB, 30 views)
(Origin)
@Inspiration - very great parkour, but personal dislike of mine is if wrists move around. even though it was only at end of replay, i always find it better looking if wrists are held/extended unless you have to move them. other than that, nice replay. love the swing at start of replay
Last edited by qma; Mar 5, 2015 at 06:42 AM.
Originally Posted by qma View Post
@Inspiration - very great parkour, but personal dislike of mine is if wrists move around. even though it was only at end of replay, i always find it better looking if wrists are held/extended unless you have to move them. other than that, nice replay. love the swing at start of replay

Yeah I noticed that too, but sometimes that was the only way to make things work unfortunately. Anyway thanks for Cnc
(Origin)
Is there some thing I'm doing wrong, not many people are Giving cnc, but lots of other people's threads are
(Origin)
Replay. Cnc is impossible to get nowadays so don't worry.
I usualy have to get people to go Cnc on my replays.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
i don't really know how to cc other than say "it's good", which i know is worthless
i have no idea how to/how to cc parkour