Toribash
Original Post
(Ares)Warriors of Ares Recruitment
You must do a freeform app including forum and ingame activity rating (like 9/10) have your belt age (country if you want)and anything else you would like to say and also why you would join Warriors of Ares.
e.g Hi my name is John, i would say that my forum rating would be 7/10
while ingame would be 10/10 i am a 5th dan at the moment and will soon be 6th
i am from Canada and i like to play hockey and soccer, i am global elite in csgo and would like to join due to this clans great backstory and rank.
Requirements are:
Must be Brown belt or higher
No alts allowed
You must have 2 replays and those replays will decide if you get in and what rank you get
Replays can be in ABD, aikido, or greykido
Last edited by Roukan; Oct 2, 2016 at 09:43 PM.
bruh
Hi my name is Rapdash my real life name is Jake and i am 13 years old. i am a brown belt My favorite mods are ABD,akido, and greykido. I am active throughout the week . i really look forward to being in this clan. I am very respectful and kind I play baseball and all different kinds of sports . I live in nj and my brother is demo also known as Jared.
-----
Hi my name is Rapdash my real life name is Jake and i am 13 years old.

i am a brown belt My favorite mods are ABD,akido, and greykido. I am active throughout the week .

i really look forward to being in this clan. I am very respectful and kind I play baseball and all different kinds of sports . I live in nj and my brother is demo also known as Jared.
Last edited by rapdash; Oct 1, 2016 at 03:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by rapdash View Post
Hi my name is Rapdash my real life name is Jake and i am 13 years old. i am a brown belt My favorite mods are ABD,akido, and greykido. I am active throughout the week . i really look forward to being in this clan. I am very respectful and kind I play baseball and all different kinds of sports . I live in nj and my brother is demo also known as Jared.
-----
Hi my name is Rapdash my real life name is Jake and i am 13 years old.

i am a brown belt My favorite mods are ABD,akido, and greykido. I am active throughout the week .

i really look forward to being in this clan. I am very respectful and kind I play baseball and all different kinds of sports . I live in nj and my brother is demo also known as Jared.

good app, youll be invited.
bruh
my forum rating is 2/10 my in game is 4/10 i am your mom,I like turtles and I'm a turtle
I am a Derp.....
Hey guys.

My name is XDpwner, at least on Toribash. Don't mind the name, I joined the game in 2009 and I was 15 at the time. xd

In real life, I'm Fernando. I'm Portuguese, and I play on and off. More on, as of late. My main mods are Aikido and ABD. But I'll play just about any mod.

I like my dog.
That's about it.

Looking forward to playing with you guys.
people trying to join please state why you think you should join and also how can you make the clan better thank you and good luck
Hi, my nickname is my second name: "Lyamtsev". My name Sergey, im 15 years old and im blue belt, live in Kharkov, Ukraine. I practice a Workout at least 3.5 years, sometimes playing a basketball, and playing this game. My liked mods are aikido, boxshumushu(mushu) and ABD. I want to join us clan to training, teach new moves and getting better, all time, at the same time participate in life and improve activity this clan.
Last edited by Lyamtsev; Oct 10, 2016 at 04:40 PM.