Toribash
Original Post
Cannot Upload Items to the Market
Hey,

So, every time that I attempt to upload my hydra relax to the market, it prevents me from doing so and tells me that I must deactivate it first. It's already in my deactivated inventory. I attempted to activate then deactivate it, but it hasn't changed the problem.

Thanks in advance for the help.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
same problem here
My guess is that htey changed that u can no longer put items in market from activated and they messed something up. It's gonna be fixed soon probably, don;t worry
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Same thing.
"You must first deactivate this item before placing it on the market."
Also one more question to see why this is happening. Do you guys have items from activated that are on market?
Also it seems to not happen for everybody with the same items. Some users can update for example hydra relax and others might now...Why would whis happen? Pls fix
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Same thing happening to me :/
"You must first deactivate this item before placing it on the market."
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
Also one more question to see why this is happening. Do you guys have items from activated that are on market?
Also it seems to not happen for everybody with the same items. Some users can update for example hydra relax and others might now...Why would whis happen? Pls fix

Nope. I only have deactivated items on the market. I didn't know you could put activated items on the market actually.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by box
Thanks SmallBowl.

I can't seem to reproduce the issue on my own end and I honestly have no idea what causes it so I just removed the active item check altogether. This just means that you will be able to add items to market from active (which was possible before, so I guess it's not that big a deal).

Hopefully that'll fix it; waiting for it to be merged.

What he said.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Still doesnt work with qs torso and kevlar force. I can't even change the price of them (they are in market already)