Toribash
Original Post
[sU] Shovellers United
Greetings everyone,

I'd like to introduce to you a clan idea I'm starting on my own. I want to start an entry level clan for people to learn how to play the game mode of their choosing. Now, of course, learning how to play the game, requires people willing to teach other players how to play the game, best techniques, etc.

Anyway, this clan is more of a WiP than anything else, but the good thing about it is that it's always open for anyone to join, there are no requirements to join the clan, stay mature, have a good attitude about learning, and create a fun environment, and yeah, you're good, i'll let you in.

Stay humble, kick hard
- Makiko

Applications can be submitted here, this is a brand new clan, so if you want an officer position I actually have requirements for that, instructor positions, while holding no power, let other people in the clan know that you are adept at a certain game mode and are willing to share the information you're go.

If you want to be an officer, tell me why below, as well as how old you are, minimum age for a general officer is 17, recruiting officer is 16, instructors I don't care how old you are, but tell me why you want to be an instructor below, everything is free form.