Ranking
Original Post
Xfire-Toribash Compatability
My apologies if there is already a topic for this, I didnt find any in my search. I know that there are some games that are simply incompatable with xfire, and I was curious: Is Toribash incompatable, or simply not well-known enough?
[22:26] million: someday, we're gonna destroy space-time
[22:26] million: I'd like to be partly responsible
Re: Xfire-Toribash Compatability
Most likely it's just not well known enough. And that is a sad.... sad fact my friend
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Indeed. Last I checked, there were two or three threads on the Xfire website asking for Toribash, so maybe they can integrate it soon. Perhaps if more people ask for it, it will be noticed sooner...;)
ill get right on bugging them about it ;)

There's my signature now when do I get this free boat armed with plasma launchers you mentioned?
Xfire would be pretty useless for me on Toribash since the reason i play it is because it's in windowed mode and you can do stuff at the same time as playing.
also, there are only 14 servers, not hard to sarch about there...
I was thinking more of the statistics function of Xfire, so that I could know how many hours I have played it for. Just thought it would be interesting to see.
It would be good for statistics and such, but yeah, using it for talking would be pretty redundant.
Ah well yeh, statistics is a gd idea. I forgot X-Fire did that :P
Yeah, for certain FPSes you get kills/death and other stats, pretty cool...could be implemented for Toribash