Ranking
Original Post
[WIP/REL] Car_Bash
ok i made a new mod, and i dont mind saying that this is one of the best ive made.

summary:
you know how all those mods where both uke and you get a car and you bash them about till one of you dies? well, this ones better. whats toribash without compitition? now, you and uke have to duke it out, compenting for the spot in this car.

both of you are flung (litterally) into the car, and the doors shut behind you. your trapped with the enemy, and you "got there first". 8D

things is, you forgot the steering wheel, and the the pedal has too much gum stuck to the bottom. you speed along faster and faster, wrestling with your companion. only 1 will stay in the car.

there are 2 ways of winning.
..1) throw him out of the car/force him out the door
..2) slam him into the windsheild to blow his brains out.

and i also put in a ramp and a wall.... but thats only for fanatics wanting to see uke DIE. if you want to put it back in, remove the ########## from the last 2 objects.

this is one of my most complex mods. 8d. worked hard on it, so id appreciate some nice long comments.

edit: and can someone post some pics with shaders?
Attached Images
Car_Brawl.jpg (57.3 KB, 96 views)
Attached Files
Car_Brawl.tbm (5.0 KB, 69 views)
Last edited by blkk; Feb 13, 2009 at 12:15 AM.
- its been a while
Nice one. ur post mods like mad now :P good luck making ur next one! One more thing, can this mod have a weapon like a carkey or steeringwheel so u could whack/stab ukes buttock off
[T] | ORMO
[20:18] <@Cevius> Like semen?
thanks dude...

shaders look so sweet, but i cant afford to have them on my comp or else itd slow toribash to like 5fps.

any comments/requests? or ill be uploading for multiplayer 8D
- its been a while
No problem.

Maybe add some more gravity?
So that it is harder to get out the car

In the ramp version uke flyes out of the car before the car is on the ramp
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
oh, i tried to add the least amount of gravity, because i WANTED them to fly out of car.... looks cool.

but i think your right in that its too easy to do that right now. just change the last dijit of the gravity to -20 or -30. it should still work.

and i was experimenting with engageplayerpos with this mod... look what i did:
Attached Files
WINSHEILDED.rpl (37.3 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by blkk; Feb 12, 2009 at 07:48 AM.
- its been a while
i didnt use velocity in this mod, just used thrust.

but i think im spelling it wrong or something, because it dosent work for me either. until you find out, you can just use thrust 100000000000 x y z. its basicly the same

and i uploaded it. hopes it gets approved soon. 8D

EDIT: got approved, but theres a problme

for some reason, when i play MP (not SP) the engagepos does not work properly. even if i change it manualy, it ignors me. can someone help?
Last edited by blkk; Feb 13, 2009 at 03:02 AM.
- its been a while
just tried it on MP and the positions were messed up.

One was on EH=0

made it unplayable
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]