Ranking
Original Post
Star wars battlefront II :D
some screens of this epic game . i made them . (in the first one im a jawa and in the second, a trooper)
Attached Images
battlefront 2.JPG (76.5 KB, 16 views)
star wars battlefront 2.JPG (75.3 KB, 18 views)
After a couple months on the 360 i went back to try this game on the PS2...The graphics sort of scared me D:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Ownage: My God, inorite? I finished Resistance 2 last night and then started up Battlefront, the original, and I was like *heart attack*

Oh, 7th generation gaming, you spoil us with your graphics. Except for you, Nintendo. You value us being able to flail our arms around.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
xD,True that

I was even playing it on a big screen D:

I was shooting the people on the first lvl and was like....wtf whos who?

-the people have such bad graphics and all teh fuzzy clouds-
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
It's the PS2 wtf do you expect? Sex?? xD

Battlefront 2 is so awesome...just one of the most creative shooters, being able to go out on the battlefield with many computer teammates on a huge map. Is online any fun for that game? I only played single, and got so many dang medals..
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
I heard that the online is extremely glitchy and laggy all the time. I played at a friends house once online and I think it's true..
Death by Stereo.
YouTubed me. MySpit.
it was kind of fun in the start, then it started getting more and more boring after the space ship map.