Ranking
Original Post
1-2-3-4 I Declare a Thumb War! (War Thread)
This thread is for any cocky clans who wanna try to own us, and also for the clan to discuss further about enemies of the clan, and declare war on them!

Rules: 1: IF YOU ARE NOT IN CBK ONLY POST IF YOU ARE A DIFFERENT CLAN DECLARING WAR
2: IF YOU ARE TRYING TO GET INTO CBK THEN YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST HERE (CURRENT MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED THOUGH)
3: NO POINTLESS POSTS OR FLAMING HERE!

Unite/MBK: It is important that this post is stickied. Thankz

Unite fixed your spelling :3 lol
Last edited by Unite4Fun; Mar 15, 2009 at 12:28 AM.
As first roll of action for this post I request to declare war on Death Reapers! With Unite's, or MBK's conceit I shall go declare war!
Cina, Explain war, What will happen if we declar war on these people.
First we need more members also.
And Inq, we should war on.
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Well, We don't have enough members in my eyes.
We've got around 3-4 Active members. :s
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
With me its 85, Me = 80+, Im too much Uber for you guys. =DDD
Jk, we really need members, actually where's MBK?
Not here, It doesn't realy matter. :s Oh well, I still think this is a good idea. Cina, Answer question nao.
Originally Posted by FuryBull View Post
Yeh thats true, almost 7 months we do not fight with Inq... Are they so inactive?

Inq aren't that inactive, I saw around 8 members yesterday.

Originally Posted by Unite4Fun View Post

I reckon that we'll just do like a tourney sort of thing in a private server. Sort out a sort of roster like who battles who to make it fairer maybe?

I also think that we should try to get the oldschoolers back and train them up a bit, then we'd have plenty of members. I see Insane every now and again and he's still pretty good.

EDIT:

Couldn't we just use allies and enemies thread for this?
Last edited by KPenguin12; Mar 15, 2009 at 09:02 PM.
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
Not here, It doesn't realy matter. :s Oh well, I still think this is a good idea. Cina, Answer question nao.

Righto...

Well...While we are short on Numbers Unite, we are very strong anyways. By war I mean meeting on servers, and fighting either for fun or a cuase. for DR I'd say for fun I think declaring war on clans we dislike...And wining will realy show our clan's true power, and devotion while still having a blast.

I'm for fighting inq too Let's go for it!

Unite: STICKY THIS THREAD NAO
can ttf have a friendly war with cbk?

I haven't discussed this at all lol, but we agreed to a cbk war a while ago for fun

Plus we only have around 6 activemembers too
or at least ingame

We are mostly in forums

Plus, i'd love to see ya'll ingame again!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]