Toribash
Original Post
Sorry replay makers. ;_;
I am far too inactive to run this place. And im going to be even more inactive soon due to stuff. I am very sorry but to all the recruiters and co-leaders, could you take over for me a while untill im back? Recruiters can recruit and mods can edit the members list and stuff. But we need someone that can replace me.... *looks at Tamer0* Will you, little boy accept to be the temporary leader of ORMO? Will you yell at people for invading? Recruit anyone you want and laugh at the ones who fails at joining? If you accept. Please PM me. If you dont, i will choose someone else.

Shook and Mosier. Would you be so kind and edit the members list for me.

PS. Those who are crying becouse you wanted to be the leader. Tough shit.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
:|

Suxc. But nothing bad should happen to ORMO, provided that people don't get all "HAY LETS GTFO" on it. But unfortunately, Organizations is no longer under The Game (which you just lost btw), so i can't edit anything in here.

No more constantly changing title for me, i guess.

<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by shook View Post

Suxc. But nothing bad should happen to ORMO, provided that people don't get all "HAY LETS GTFO" on it. But unfortunately, Organizations is no longer under The Game (which you just lost btw), so i can't edit anything in here.

No more constantly changing title for me, i guess.

Oh fux.

Tamer0 have not sent a PM yet. There is still hope.
Something about editing something?

mmmmmk

Well. Im gonna go ahead and give shook and tamer0 local mod on here. They can have fun and figure this out.

Edit: kdonehavefun.
Last edited by Mosier; Apr 30, 2009 at 11:53 PM.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
If I may say, I'm honoured to be considered for this position. Splinter, I've also PM'd you with an idea about this that I hope you'll consider.

Thanks everybody, hope I don't screw up too much, eh?

Also, before I forget, just to let you know that my internet connection has been a little bit glitchy in the past 36 hours so I missed this thread earlier. Good thing I saw it now then.
Last edited by Tamer0; May 1, 2009 at 04:00 AM.
Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
If I may say, I'm honoured to be considered for this position. Splinter, I've also PM'd you with an idea about this that I hope you'll consider.

Thanks everybody, hope I don't screw up too much, eh?

Also, before I forget, just to let you know that my internet connection has been a little bit glitchy in the past 36 hours so I missed this thread earlier. Good thing I saw it now then.

I thing your idea was good. Sooo, i will choose another leader that will help you. Who will it be? Someone who is active and awesome like..... mosier! Yes, yes i choose mosier to be Leader of ORMO too.

Do you accept Mosier my dear?
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
I thing your idea was good. Sooo, i will choose another leader that will help you. Who will it be? Someone who is active and awesome like..... mosier! Yes, yes i choose mosier to be Leader of ORMO too.

Do you accept Mosier my dear?

The only reason I really even look here is for the challenges. And occasional boredom ;)
Im probably not the best choice.
I'd say oracle. That guy is pretty awesome.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when