that would be awesome!
Toribash Breakdancing Tutorials
The Real Gentlemen | Dead and Forgotten | To The Top
How about an AntiFarm bot ...possible ?

+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+
|F||u||n||c||t||i||o||n||-||X||-|
funxtion x there is one.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Then why not use it in private servers to prevent farm so we get Tc there again ?

|F||u||n||c||t||i||o||n||-||X||-|
its built into 3.4

i was owning up ziehander for fun then junt came magically out of no ware. there are farming sensors.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Originally Posted by LRG View Post
snowflake, I not understanding what you said. Basically what I understand you want a script that watches replays and when hit i(or inactive key) it goes to ingame? cant you click space?

When I posted that I meant a viewer for:
1. Viewing replays whilst in a multiplayer server
2. Playing any .rpl file, so you don't have to quit toribash/put them in your replay file.
Might prove useful when doing things like looking at applications to clans while playing on a server with your clan mates (so you dont have to quit, watch them and then talk, you can give feedback on the spot) or just when in a long line, trying to kill time.
(note: That other post is from a long time ago, the wording may sound akward or simply stupid)
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
cant be done.

also for #2, replays should open automatically (when you double click them). And you dont have to quit toribash to watch a new replay, just put it in the folder and it should appear there
:D
Originally Posted by LRG View Post
snowflake, I not understanding what you said. Basically what I understand you want a script that watches replays and when hit i(or inactive key) it goes to ingame? cant you click space?

it means that if youre playing multiplayer and you want to view a replay
theres a button which lets you view replays and then when youre gonna fight you press an inactive key then it will close then you will fight

get it?
oi m8 i rekt ur mum last nite
simple script

i think I can do it, but I am working on mods

joints moved by keyboard keys

something like the joints draw on keyboard on unusual keys in order and a key that change to lower and upper parts

it will make the game easy when the body is pressed for heavywheight

please if make it post in the LUA forum as [REL]

can be done with a keypressed+other key
and can useful if that function be implemented in game
or a script with all function such movesaver, chat saver, emotes all,
but in game principal scripits have possibilitie to use with the possibilitie to use with another script
Last edited by dengue; Sep 6, 2008 at 01:32 PM.