Ranking
Original Post
The Super Crazy Fun Random Stupid Things Thread!!!
This is the place where you can type anything you want to when you're bored!!!!! I'm a noob, but I don't care!!!!! Put anything you want to, as long as it is silly and it makes almost no sense, or if it is funny!!!
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Isn't this the reason the wibbles board was removed?

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by skulfuk View Post
Isn't this the reason the wibbles board was removed?

Yes. Yes. Yes.

What the fuck.

YOU ARE NOT "RANDOM", STOP TRYING SO FUCKING HARD TO BE. WE DON'T WANT THIS KIND OF THREADS. EVER. THIS IS THE REASON WHY THE ADMINS AND MODS CALL THE GENERAL DISCUSSION SHIT! GO AWAY!

ARGH.

I'm done. That was in caps so you fucking imbeciles out there might get it.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by MrManiac View Post
I'm a noob

^
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
Yes. Yes. Yes.

What the fuck.

YOU ARE NOT "RANDOM", STOP TRYING SO FUCKING HARD TO BE. WE DON'T WANT THIS KIND OF THREADS. EVER. THIS IS THE REASON WHY THE ADMINS AND MODS CALL THE GENERAL DISCUSSION SHIT! GO AWAY!

ARGH.

I'm done. That was in caps so you fucking imbeciles out there might get it.

OH MY F******* GOSH!!!!! AFTER I POST THIS, I'M SOOOOOO REPORTING YOU!!!!!!! THE FORUM RULES EVEN SAID THAT YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY THOSE THINGS!!! AND I AM A NOOB, SO I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT BOARD WAS!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!! (to hampa- I'm only reporting this guy because he cussed.)
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Wow, this thread is made of fail. =o
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<@Opeth> No, they should get the worst texturer
* @Opeth suggests <censored>
<@hanz0> good suggestion
<@Opeth> I don't understand how you can make textures for so long and not improve in the slightest
<@hanz0> it is because his learning curve is more of a learning horizontal line
Originally Posted by Jok View Post
Stop the idiocy. No more shit threads. No more random threads. You post shit, you get your thread deleted, and a notch on your record. It's gone far enough.

You spammers all get b& for not reading the rules before posting, and continuing to post this shit.