Ranking
Original Post
Toribash machimina
I had a dream about something odd... well just now it evolved into an idea, a toribash machimina!

I was thinking and thinking and thought "Red And Blue Halo series went well, I want something like that.."

so I started to think more and came to the conclusion that this isn't a one man job.

But please let me present...

Characters:

Amy

Girls can be gamers too, but can they be good?
Amy is a girl with a strange sense of humor, likes to eat tofu and prefers Burger king over McDonalds.
Loves pink and to cuddle.

VIKTOR

Always playing superhero or talking about why blue tooth is blue or any other weird non useful fact. always wears his brown-ish shirt and pants, even at night.
He eats everything, no need to be picky! ...once we made him eat his graphics card. He did it.
Expert on cooking and mimicking different peoples on TV.

That's it for now, I need to work out a story for a first episode..if there ever will be one.

Oh and don't mind the heads! I haven't made the actors heads yet, see it as a ...preview
Last edited by Freelancer; Dec 10, 2007 at 02:35 AM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck