Ranking
Originally Posted by Stupinator View Post
Membrain: that's so great! but I meant for that to be the inspiration, not the head itself. I really like your creativity in making the unbelievable, believable, you really captured what I want, just one thing. the curves on some of the fingers (mainly the middle finger and ring finger) aren't quite aesthetically pleasing yet, work on that a bit please. also, don't be afraid to tear some skin on the hands. skin on the fingers doesn't stretch that well. also: if you could make the wrists cross over eachother, that'd be great, also try and get rid of some of that symmetry.

Sorry. I just wanted to make something you would call amazing. Plus I loved the pic and thought it would make a highly original and cool head.

Please take a close look of the flat image. The overall form is symmetrical but none of the details are. This was intentional but I will be glad to make it more deformed if you would prefer.

I did not tear the skin on the fingers. If you still wish I can easily tear the skin on the fingers.

I'm not sure about the aesthetically pleasing finger part. Take a look and see what you think.

Thanks for the compliments! Anything can be changed.