Ranking
Original Post
FIFA world cup
Well, as many of you could know, the most relevant tourney of football/soccer is coming, and its about a month for its start. I would know what are your opinions on some of the most known teams who are not in a super good moment at the present, for example:

England: Lost David Beckham because an injury, and is lacking of good new players at the same level as Gerrard, Lampard, etc. Do you people think that England will make a good actuation in the cup?

France: Got the ticket to the cup in a really unfair way (Henry´s goal vs. Ireland) Do you people think that their condition without Zidane, Makelele and other historical good players from there would need some other unfair decisions? How does the French community feels about this goal?

Italy: Do you think that they could make a new achievement with the victory in there, with the level that Italian soccer is having at the moment? I mean, the Calcio has not as good level as it used to have, plus the last world championship achieved by them was not won with exceptional gameplay, anyways, that was always italian soccer, hard and closed.

Argentina: Well, its MY country, so I will try to be as less impartial as possible... there are lots of postures, for example, people complaining about Diego Maradona because he was coach only 2 times in local teams in here(both were a disaster), other versions complaining about Messi and his lack of goal with the Argentina shirt, and other versions saying that this will be the championship of our dreams wih players like Messi, Higuaín, Milito, Verón, and loooots of high level names. (Palermo >.>). What do you people think?

Brazil: This is a team I always liked, despite being argentinian, because always had a nice gameplay, and their style is quite entertaining. They will absolutely do a good cup, my only wish is that they could bring Ronaldo to the cup. Agree? Opinions?

Spain: Personally, my candidate. They have really good names over there, and the level of their players are above lots of others´ ones. Xavi, Iniesta, Torres, are just some players that makes difference in a pitch.

Germany: Nice team, I never liked it anyways, but they always made good presentations at the world championships, plus their names are not as much as they used to be. I don´t know lots about their players, anyways, so any opinion about this team could be nice. :P

Well, now I would like you to comment over here, and tell your opinions about this topic, which is really making mad at 2/3 of the world population ;-) You can comment over other teams too, like EEUU, mexico, Uruguay, etc.

Also, this link is relevant to the topic, so discuss your favourite team´s best phrase :P