Ranking
Original Post
Bouncy Application
Hey, I'm Androidex. Real life name Arkhan, 13 years old also taken. Act mature when needed. I live in Jakarta, Indonesia. My English is in progress, so might be random grammar. Try to work on it, school helped a lot since it use Cambridge curriculum.

I play Toribah since 2010 and i reached 10th dan black belt without owning any items. I used to play tons of mod, but i'm best at lenshu such as 2,3,3ng etc etc and currently i usually use AikidoBD. It was pain being rejected in my first Application. I though i had to input jokes in the application and yeah i putted out there, but result was not as i expected. I've been talking with Vespesi3n & blam in IRC and have some fight with Dikarika, it was fun hang out with bncy members and i hope i could be in it, someday.

I really intending to make this clan alive. Most of you bored of Toribash and move to another game or busy with own stuff. I'm Active in-game either Forums, maybe 7 hours for Toribash. I would donate some of my TC/Items when needed. I love to have a lot of clan wars and events, so this clan might be well-known by Toribash players. I'm not talented at art, marketing, Video but in-game skill wasn't so bad, also i'm quite good at making friends, and it's important for me.

That's all, hope you enjoy it. Thank you...
Last edited by ANDROIDex; Aug 14, 2012 at 02:41 PM.
I can't even play this game