Toribash
Original Post
Bad Idea
Combined Colors

So, I sometimes accidentally activate two forces at a time then get confused on why the one I want wont show. That has nothing to do with this suggestion.

I was thinking that if two forces are activated at the same time, the game will mix both of those colors together to create a new color. That color created will depend on the color and shades of the two colors activated. This could also be triggered from three colors or more. Maybe no more than 4.

So, I really need a purple but all I have is Vampire Force and Aqua Force but I don't have TC. I could just activate these forces at the same time and get a purple. The purple may be different from the current colors.

I am not suggesting Vampire & Aqua = Demolition and try to look rich. I am just suggesting this idea because it saves TC and you can improvise the color you want while you save up for the force/relax you really want. I am not suggesting this to be available for every color item. I was just thinking it would be nice for Force's and Relaxes. This could lead to new texture ideas and combinations.

I doubt this will be added because it is kind of like a cheat or a gateway to force colors you will never have the TC for. Which is why this was suggested.

Thank you for reading.

In ishi We Trust
Last edited by Lazors; Feb 23, 2014 at 11:58 AM.
blue
pink