Toribash
Originally Posted by xxxKolorz View Post
Hey I am Charlie AKA BeginWars/xxxKolorz and I am writing this application so I can get into bomb, let's get in to this.

I am a competetive TB player that likes to have fun and meet new people I might not be a black belt but my main is banned 'till 21st so I would love to be accepted and I know a few people in this clan called: DarkEmber PiePwn and NimbleThief.
I love the idea of bomb and believe they are very skilled, I promise never to dissapoint or do anything wrong.

Thanks for reading my application.

Your app is disgusting. And why is your main account banned? Nope
-----
Originally Posted by JayXManHD View Post
In-game Name: JayXManHD
Belt: 7th dan black belt
In-game activity (0-10): 6/10
Forum Activity (0-10): 8/10
Any previous clans and why you left them: I was previously in Origin and I left because I didn't think it was the place for me
Why The Bomb Squad: I choose The Bomb Squad because this is a clan I can give with my up-most respect and I think I'm ready to join the big leagues with you guys. Also to get to know the clan more.
How you can you contribute to us: I will try my best in wars and do whatever I can for the clan.
Favorite mods: Aikido, ABD, TK, and mushu (including boxshu versions)
Any bans/infractions: I have few infractions and 2 bans
Other means of communication (e.g skype): skype is jay.robloxking
Something about yourself: I am a YouTube editor and I'm thinking about doing art and maybe even graphic designing. So I'm studying hard to get there.
Replays: I put as many replays as I could.

Definite yes. Magnificent app. However, I would like to know why you were banned and infracted.
Last edited by Boerhae; Mar 9, 2015 at 01:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Boerhae, making a glorious return!