Toribash
Name/Username: Brian (Username) Furier

Are you active and have an interest in anime and games: Yes

Brief description of your personality: I just like to fit in and play with friends daily. I'm loyal to who ever is nice to me and Loyal to clan leaders for well just being clan leaders.

Describe your activity on forum and ingame: I play ingame every day I have the time to. Later in a few months or weeks I'm getting this room redone so I'm not gonna have a computer for a while which will explain if I go inactive. For the forums I try to be active. I do look at alot of posts but I'm getting more in to replying to them.

Will you be participating in events/wars: Yes I will because I can't play toribash without them.

Why have you decided to apply to Sinon: Because I love anime and there is almost no way to get to anyone who really likes anime in toribash. But in this clan you can see people who like anime , toribash , and whoever knows what...

What are your favourite anime genres: I really have no favorite I just watch alot of them.

What are your favourite anime: Full Metal Alchemist and Dragon Ball Z or Gt

Do you watch anime Subbed or Dubbed: Either

Do you track your anime (like on anime planet):

What other online games do you play: Minecraft , Gta 5 , Call Of Duty , Naruto Shippuden , and most need for speed , battlefield and survival games.

Please link your usercard: http://forum.toribash.com/tori.php
If it didn't work
Attached Images
furier.jpg (14.1 KB, 5 views)
Ever felt like Fun