Ranking
Original Post
[WAPOW] Donations for the clan video
Hello WAPOW!

So Flames assigned me to collect TC for the clan video and i decided to make thread about it, because why not! I strongly encourage everyone to give at least a little part of your TC because after all you're basically paying someone to make a video about you so its for your own good

The process is pretty simple: you send the TC to my account. and write me a private message or just post here how much you donated. There is not really much of a difference where do you write it because i will make a list of how much everyone donated anyways.

Now you may ask: why would you send it to me, not to WapowBank? That's a good question. The reason of this is that our leaders already has a lot of business and they can't always keep track of the bank, while i got all this free time on my hands so I can show how much everyone donated and report it to leaders. I believe that I've been with all of you guys for long enough to prove that I will never ever scam you if you're thinking that I might claim it for my own

People that have donated so far:
  • nicejesus Geta L,Geta R,Left Punkspike,Right Punkspike
  • PimpKilla 50k
  • Hannw 20k
  • Harry6103 10k
  • Smaguris 5k
  • Challenged 5k

(This is the first post i'm ever making in the clan thread and im not much of a forum person. If you have any suggestions of what i should add or change I would be glad to hear that)
Last edited by Smaguris; Nov 6, 2015 at 04:46 PM. Reason: new donation