Different types of items
All the items in Torishop are categorised. Some items also vary with what colour they are within those categories, to see the full range of colours in Toribash please view the Toribash Colour Pallet
Here is a list of all the categories of items you can buy in the Torishop:
- This changes the colour of your characters blood, and changes the colour of dismembered joints.
- Changes the colour of a relaxed joint or half the colour of a join in use
- textures can be bought for various places on your player, they allow you to upload an image which will be wrapped onto your character in a certain place, for texture template click here
- Changes the colour of the torso region of your character
- Allows a small icon of your head to appear below your name in game
- Changes the colour of your characters ghost
- Changes the colour of your dq ring when you hit the floor
- Change half the colour of you characters body parts
- Changes the colour of the other half of your characters body parts
- Change the colour of a held joint, of half the colour of a joint in use
- Allows you to change your belt name
- Change the colour of the timer when you are player one in multiplayer
Right hand motion trail
- Makes a trail of colour follow where your right hand has been
Left hand motion trail
-Makes a trail of colour follow where your left hand has been
Right leg motion trail
- Makes a trail of colour follow where you right leg has been
Left leg motion trail
-Makes a trail of colour follow where your left leg has been
User text colour
- Changes the colour of your name and score when you are playing
- Gives you more qi. Qi can be bought via USD.
- Helps you organize your items, flames and collectables. Extremely useful for people with large inventories.
- Gives you the chance on putting your own designs for your tori.
- Holds the Floor texture, Dq Texture, Flame particle and the icon texture which is currently sold out.
- gives your textures more ingame depth and texture. For more details click here
- textures that show a certain design when you move your arms and legs.
- help you design your Main Menu of Toribash.
For a full list of items and prices, please view this useful little thread
Qi is another name for the amount of games you have played, so it can be thought of as your belt. The amount of Qi you have can affect if you can buy certain items or not. Pure items require you to be a tenth Dan black belt, so you need 10,000 Qi to be able to buy them. It is Possible to buy a Qi booster so you gain it faster, click the link to boosters to see it. It is also possible to buy Qi from the people that make Toribash. You can buy qi officially from Nabi and which can be found here
Things you can do in Torishop
When you are in Torishop
there are a number of things you can do. As already mentioned, you can view items
to buy with credits. You can also click to buy Credits
with credit card, phone or PayPal. And it is also possible to buy boosters
from Torishop with money.
You can also organize your own stuff in Torishop:
- Go to the texture section to upload textures onto you character for texture areas you have purchased.
- Go into you inventory to see items you have bought and to organize them. Each item can be activated and deactivated, so if you wish to use an item for a purpose, activate it. I would like to point out that you can't have two similar items activated at once.
- As already explained, you can use this section to send credits or items to other people on the forums.
Other things you can do in your section of Torishop include checking your account history, and viewing in game earnings (both already mentioned)
The Consume voucher
section is used when you have purchased credits, because you will be given a code which you need to put into this section to receive your credits (only with certain methods of credit appropriation).
Another way you can receive items is by transfer, this allows you to receive items sent by other forum members. The likelihood is that this function will be used between two members when they agree a price for an item or a trade. The transfer tool can be used to transfer any most inactivated items in your inventory and to send credits to other members.
For an alternate torishop tutorial, you can look at this thread
Credits to Carl
The ToriExchange is a tool you can use on the forums to sell and buy items for what price you want. Its aim is for you to make profit on buying items for low prices and selling them for high prices. An explanation of the ToriExchange can be found here
, and a tutorial on how to use it can be found here
. This is now not used with the better system of youshops and the items sub-forum.
ToriTube is a forum tool that lets you view and upload images and videos. It has a rating system, and images and videos can be commented on too.This web page
tells you all you need to know about ToriTube. This is currently unavailable.
The forum search is a tool that searched through the forum archives for threads or posts you wish to find for whatever reason. You might want to use the search button to check that a suggestion you are posting hasn't already been posted, or to search for a tutorial you wish to use. It is possible to search by many criteria, such as to search by thread title, or by thread starter. Currently under temporary repair.
This nifty little tool allows you to upload mods onto the forums for direct approval. All you have to do is click on the mods bit at the top of the forum and then upload the mod you have made which you wish to be put onto the game. If it gets approved by a moderator it will be put onto the game the next tim ethe game is updated. To add a mod you need to click the 'Add mod'
button, to look at the mods waiting for approval click the 'Approve mods'
button, and of course, to view the recent mod updates click the 'list mods'
User control panel
This is where you change the controls and settings in your account. Here is a list of things you can do to your account in the userCP:
Changes your textures
Change your signature
Change your e-mail or password
Edit your profile
Edit your preferences
Change your avatar
You can also check and organise your private messages
using userCP. Private messages are a way of communicating with members of the forum over the forum, they are like emails in the way that have a subject, a body and a recipient. The only difference is that you can't attach files to private messages, to see how to do so, you would need to use an external uploading site like www.box.net
Other things you can do in the userCP include viewing and organising attachments
you have uploaded to the forums, and checking any paid subscriptions
If we were not able to answer your curious questions, you can look at these other links to help you further know more about Toribash.
-Basic Toribash FAQ
; Credits to War_Hero, Magix and Nokturnal
; Credits to Skulfuk, Fyerrblad, SlipAnc, Lapsus, Stilf, ravenger, Slainveteran, Cindermomo, 3vi1, hampa, hawkinz, veb and nmilkosky
-For editing/updating it; Credits to Aspire