Ranking
Alright, here we go.

My name in-game is Lake, but it used to be Minimoe. I am an 8th Dan black belt and I joined in 2014. I have already joined the discord (been in it quite some time now). I am a returning player to [AS]All Stars, I used to be in the Old AS.

IRL, Hobbies, and More:

I am GMT-5 in Eastern United States. I am 19 years old and I hope to become a professional Motocross Racer someday. I currently have no job, due to Covid. I love to collect antique dirt bikes, old vehicles, and play video games. I have went to school for carpentry and automotive, therefore I am ASE certified, and I am certified in Carpentry. I love hiking as well as cycling too, you can tell I love an adventure. I like to listen to music too! Although my list of music is endless therefore I can go on forever suggesting old and new songs to listen to. I mainly listen to old rock, and old heavy metal such as Metallica, Megadeath, Ozzy Osbourne, and more!

In Game Stuff:

I have put well over 1000 almost 2000 hours into this game. (Yeah I've been told by few that's not a lot) I know a little over half of the people in [AS]All Stars. I used to do very little art in Toribash such as head textures. Never got too advanced into creating a whole set. I have been in many clans such as (Godly), [Aeon], [Nitro], [AS], and more. I have devoted half of my Toribash time to collecting items, but I have basically sold them or gave them away already. I am active in game, and in my prime I am a competitive person. I am usually active on forums unless something freakish happens to me and I am not able to play for a couple days or weeks. Which that is natural to happen at some point.

Mods:
I mainly do ABD, Boxshu, and Lenshu on occasion. I like to spar, parkour/freerun, and realism stuff. Anything that consists of those, IM IN!
ABD is my main mod because it is used in wars, bet servers, and it is all around the mod that I have put most of my time into. Boxshu is a fun mod to me because of the dismemberments, It makes it a challenge to win if you get dismembered, and I love a challenge. Parkour is my laid back mod, I love to overcome obstacles and make it look real in an arcade game, which is hard to do consistently.

Why I want to join [AS]All Stars:

[AS] has always just been an all around awesome clan old and new. And as a returning player I see that [AS] is still thriving! That is awesome! The people that were in the old [AS] were like a family, everyone was there for each other. That is what I look for in a clan. And I have been told by Trestet, an old friend, that the clan remains that way, which is again, AWESOME! Not many clans in Toribash are like that, which is why I have come here to apply for [AS]All Stars.

I hope to see you guys soon!

All Stars Moderated Message:
Rejected
Last edited by Jennie; Nov 2, 2020 at 09:46 PM.
hi im GoofT and i would like to join ur clan
I previously left my last clan mafia because it wasnt that active and I wanted a chance to be in a more active better clan.
My friend slime told me about u guys so I thought i would give it a shot.
im a 6th dan, im very active and chill, i get along with ppl very easlily and love meeting new ppl in toribash.
I like to spar and play lenshu and boxshu.
im 16 going on 17 in 2 months and ive been playing for roughly about 4 months but when i tell ppl that they r so shocked on how good i am in such a short amount of time.
im not tryna sound cocky im just tryna state how good i am so u dont see the whole 4 month thing and think im trash

I would really like to be in ur clan to meet others and have fun

ill understand if im not accepted

Rejected
Last edited by Jennie; Nov 2, 2020 at 09:36 PM.
Hello, I would like to apply to All Stars

My name is Nato, I am 17 years old, I like music and gaming

I play all mods but my favorite ones are Lenshu/Abd. I like to participate in clan wars and host events

My previous clans were Spark, xp, Mafia and recently left Bionic because they're all inactive/dead

Why AS? because I know most members who's currently in this clan such as Trestet, SHOLE, Jenson and more. And it's currently rank 1 clan

Well I think that's pretty much my app I don't know what else to add so here it is

I hope you accepted me

Accepted
Last edited by Trestet; Nov 8, 2020 at 06:49 PM.
the world is as beautiful as what you make it out to be
All stars APP
Intro AND about me
Yoo, haynw / 1kilo here. I'm 16 years old my real name's Saul, from brazil in a small town in Santa Catarina, im male. im 6th dan and i like to do some dools, my favorite modes is abd and lenshu.

Hobbies
Going to the beach and playing toribash is my hobby in a nutshell.
My last clan was universe, I left the universe clan because it was toxic and is alredy dead.

Talents
I am not talented, but I strive to be good at what I am.

Why do I want to join All Stars?
(I was lookng for an active and good clan)
The all stars clan well organized so I would like to enter.
I wish your recruited me.

Denied
Last edited by Trestet; Dec 11, 2020 at 05:03 PM.
Hello can i apply for your clan?

I'm pretty active in boxshu and I will be active this year and next next next year
anyways my name jeferson from philippines

thank you for reading.

Denied
Last edited by Trestet; Dec 12, 2020 at 05:48 PM.
Hey, I wanna join All Stars again.

GMT: +1. Born in the UK but I'm from Cameroon.

About me:
17 years old studying in college. I have an interest in music and I'm more active than before previously. I have a passion for gaming and always have been since the ps2 era.

I've played a lot of mods but I mainly play abd, boxmushu, xspar, lenshu, etc. Realism is mainly what i do (sparing, tricking, parkour, you name it).

So far the only previous clan I was in to my knowledge was this clan, but i was kicked a year ago due to inactivity.

Why this clan? I've made a lot of friends in this clan and I've been in the discord server for a while (such as shield, Xioi, etc) so I know most people in the discord server. And not to mention All stars is currently ranked 1# on the leader boards and is the most active clan I've seen.

I'm looking forward to the future of All Stars.

Accepted
Last edited by Trestet; Dec 30, 2020 at 12:58 PM.
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
Application
Hey guys I'm gabe, my real name is Gabriele, I'm 19 years old and I'm an Italian that lives in Bergamo near Milan, i don't have hobbies because I work a lot and finding time for it is difficult

My favourites mode are Abd and judo but I try to play every mod, just to improve myself. I restarted playing Tb because it's my first game that I was addicted to, and there a lot of people there that I like.

I want to join AS because it was one of my first clan that I joined before quitting, I know that trestet is really good leader, I like wars, but I want to do wars in a family. Sorry for the short application, but I'm using it with the mobile version and it's difficult to do it nice... Matty you'll deny this but I still love you♥️♥️

Denied
Last edited by Trestet; Jan 3, 2021 at 02:36 PM.
Jeezus is here
Hello, my name is Jesus, I'm 15 years old and I live in Venezuela (GMT -4) and I want to show you my application for [AS] All Stars ( Again XD )

I like sports, workouts, martial arts and hangout with friends often and also meet new people. I hope that I will be able to know more of the members in this clan besides that the ones who I've talked and played with such as Jenson, Shole(Impygod), Sentral, Luca( when he was in the clan xd), felimaxi, banana, trestet, slime, cometao, and many others.

What martial arts do I like?: Aikido, boxing, kickboxing, muay thai, karate and judo.

What sports do I like?: Basketball, because its dinamic, and needs so much training and practicing to become better, and american football too.

I consider that I have a couple talents like I learn stuff fast, I'm charismatic and I'm a good leader when it comes to speaking.

My favourite mod used to be realtoriboxing because of its low frames and somewhat realism added, but if we talk about competitive, I consider that my best is probably Boxshu since I've been playing and getting a lot of tips by some [AS] members, the I'm ok at the rest of competitive mods but I'm learning fast and I'd like to keep training with more of you.

As for my previous clans I were in because I had some friends and just random clan names, not really know in the community appart from mafia were I left due to its inactivity aswell.

I wanted to apply again for all stars because I see you more like friends now, it's really cool to hangout in servers and talk with, never really had trouble with any of you Wich means that the clan is very polite, and that equals to a good reputation, I like too how the clan works from what I've heard from the spanish peeps, and overall I want to join because I really really really like the clan and it's members, so i hope that my app and all this time getting to know eachother is enough despite my not godlike skills in-game. Also all of this is not only ingame, it is also in the discord channel hehe. I also want to have good time with you, learn from you and I love that AS is like a family that I would like to be a part of.

Maybe it's not a wall of text but those are my honest words, thanks for reading and sorry if I've wasted your time.

[AS]All Stars

Accepted
Last edited by Trestet; Jan 6, 2021 at 12:00 PM.
i came with a .38 and im leaving with a body
hello my name is kauan i'm 19 years old and i live in brazil

since when I started to play (in general) my preference was always in fps games like CS BF COD Warframe among others, but this game caught my attention and I've been playing for about 5 years

i started playing in the begninning of 2015 since then i've been trying to improve more and more, in the gameplay and vocabulary, i've been part of 3 ofc clans(UNDEAD,Bionic,OBEY), i play in any mod however the ones i play the most are abd and boxshu (you've probably seen me playing on the bet server or dueling).

i intend to help with anything they need, i try to play every day for at least 4 hours, i'm doing this apply again because i admire this clan and i have some friends in it but in general everyone is nice and charismatic, in the beginning my dream was to enter a great official clan and i got it after a while but most of the members were afk and we weren't doing events or wars so i decided to leave the clan to try to get into another one and help with everything i can and always learn one little more, if you accept me i will be grateful and will help in whatever it takes

Accepted
Last edited by Trestet; Jan 14, 2021 at 12:37 PM.