Ranking
Original Post
plagarism
i bought one set made by blueaero, and he edited my set and sold with an recolour and some edits to theanimal , please help me :P
TehCaek owns this acc! BWAHAHA!
First off, why you bought that set? You've knew, someone will steal set
And IDK, why he's edited that set and sold to another dude.
|Windows Belt 10| |Damned Leader| |Ex-GameKeeper-2010| |RUTori| |Á¸² ÅùÁ|
|Ex-ClanSquad-2018| |20% Cooler than you| |1st nick - Major|

First off, why you bought that set?
You've knew, someone will steal

cuz i like it ;/
and why someone will steal me?
Wait, I'm confused. Did you buy one set, and the guy you bought the set from stole it, recolored it, and used it for himself? If that's what you're saying, that guy doesn't make sense, he should have just kept the set for himself in the first place...

Hopefully a mod will sort this out.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
blueaero made me an set, i bought, and blueaero recoloured it and sold to theanimal too
Oh, I understand now.

Unless I'm mistaken, it's legal for him to do that because he's the one who made the set in the first place. He didn't steal your set, he just recolored the one he made (after he sold it to you) probably because it was one of those sets where anyone can buy it, it's not just a one-person job.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Unless you were made aware of this upon purchase it's illegal to re-sell it. Although it's not plagiarism, as the artwork was made by him.

Contact a smod, naming all the involved parties and providing any evidence you can find.
There is actually an Art/Textures rule made specifically for this.
Unless he provided the disclaimer, "By bidding on a set you acknowledge that other variations of the same set may be sold and worn by other people."

Then he can be held accountable and you can get your tc back or something along those lines.