Toribash
Fail, I think you should put a note next to each head saying something about the 'new owners' of the heads and what tey need to do if they want to wear them or something, because I saw someone in game with the head of another persons form this thread, plus i dont want others taking away my PREESHUS.

I told him that he should of asked the owner for permission.

Thanks for my awesome head btw its so cool!!
Last edited by Cook; Apr 19, 2010 at 07:42 AM.
I'm not very active on Toribash but still love to play from time to time, this game is great!
Originally Posted by FaiLxD View Post
well if you want. can you write the names of the origional owners down, because im lazy to look back :O

EUGH took a while but here
The Bold writing is the username, the normal is just like a lil bit of info on the head, i hope this healps and from the last head onward youll have to keep your own notes or something, per head you make, just put a note next to each head created on the front page saying that its their heads and not for others to steal etc. Good luck with all others heads.

1st white beenie, bigish grin with ears over cap, noobies.

2nd blue iron man, dark shadow's

3rd character from anime with half torn mouth, vosoco's

4th pig head, pigking's

5th red hair with purple earmuffs and tounge out, catisback's

6th white hair, sunnies and green eyes, torismaster's

7th brown hair, little ear phones, smirk on face, fireeyes's

8th beenie with green hair and blue sunnies over eyes and big grin, krzy's

9th large eye with tribal design, Dassofa's

10th anime girl with ear phones and pink highlights, ekido's

11th predator from AVP, pooman123's

12th blue head spikey front little face at front with large tounge and one eye bigger than other, pie's

13th green hair with headphones angry evil look ( failed back that got fixed ), likeastar's

14th snow mask thats orange with other designs, optic's

15th blue hair with many diff spikes, sad look on face and strait mouth red username on back of head, Kt700s

16th rainbow top with elven ears out the sides and little mouth at bottum, tiffanty45's

17th orcish gladiator with rusted look and green face like an orc, Glub's

18th green hair with blue/yellow spikes plain face with stick out tounge and headphones with name across top, nastybish's

19th cool dude with sunnies and side spikes under beenie with designs on either sides, Executed's

20th green hair with yellow and purple spikes on many diff parts of head and fringe, double g's

21th Best head of all, Blue theme with aqua/saphire and sad look on face with the headphones, clearly ownage, Cook's

22th many different coloured head located around the entire head with plain white eyes, david's

23th white hair with red eyes and smirk on face red ninja headband poking out of places in back of hair, factionxx's

24th really old man/kungfu master with red headband and white old man hair and look, elettor's

25th strait black beenie with purple hair and one yellow highlighted piece located at front of head with one tooth out of left side of mouth, pwney's

26th jetblack hair with white shine and white headband with red circle in top centre of band plain white eyes and black beard with ears over the top of the headband, noobie's

27th black dreads with green headband and white sun/moon in top middle plain white eyes with slight wrinkles and ears over headbands, White_Tiger's

Also sent pm incase this page gets forgotten -.-
Last edited by Cook; Apr 19, 2010 at 10:32 AM.
I'm not very active on Toribash but still love to play from time to time, this game is great!
Originally Posted by FaiLxD View Post

elettor

woooah, epic work thanks mate!!!!
Last edited by Elettor; Apr 19, 2010 at 04:02 PM.
Paint me like your french girls
Basic description: Purple emo hair, with like a yellow streak along the bangs with a cute face, down ward fang and a black hat with dark purple outline with a GIRL face -.-"
Color scheme: (such as background/foreground color) basicly gave it to you already
Inspiration: (if any, such as a movie or game) N/A
Customization: (this is stuff like text on the back) whatever :/ detailed though
Effects: (stuff like shadows or glow) Shadows
Size: 256X256, 512X512: 512x512
[Fish]
[Clinically proven to cure cancer]
Basic description: i would like an anime head with super black hair and a red streak on the hair with headphones that have [HS] in red on the side and red eyes and i want it very detailed.
Color scheme: Basically void and vampire
Inspiration: none
Customization: [HS] in red on both sides of the headphones
Effects: just small amount of shadow under the hair
Size:128x128

happy nao...gosh