Toribash
Original Post
[Wip]Clan Banner
Edit

Well i havent done art in a while and we are remakeing my clan so i decided to make the banner for it.
Edit 2

edit 3
Last edited by LostWorld; Jul 21, 2010 at 08:41 PM.
Fan club
on.toribash advertising space here, pm me lol(75tc per week i haggle)
you should work on the smoothness of the hair, not a bad start.
Free Pv2Caribou
the top looks nice and the text is real good but the right stick that connects the elbow to the wrist is a bit to thin in my opinion.
🫷🦚🫸
IV never tried this style so im still working out joint size and such.
Fan club
I like it, the only thing i dislike is the joints. Needs more outlining. Other then that, good job.
Aka jusmi.
Eh, im still working on it.
Do you know any gimp effects that outline the layer.
Fan club
Use a rendered tori as a reference when trying something like this. It makes everything a whole lot easier ;).
For outlining a layer, try alpha to selection, selection to path, stroke path? There's probably an easier way but that's all I can think of without looking at GIMP.
Originally Posted by LWafflez View Post
Use a rendered tori as a reference when trying something like this. It makes everything a whole lot easier ;).
For outlining a layer, try alpha to selection, selection to path, stroke path? There's probably an easier way but that's all I can think of without looking at GIMP.

I was originally going to do that but i couldnt get it into that post can someone go onto blender and get a tori render in that position for me

Update.
Fan club