Toribash
Original Post
Can you transfer.... For admins
Is it possible to transfer qi from one account to another?
If you can't, post here of what you think about if we should be able to or not.
Dr Zoidberg
no we cant, but it would be nice if we could.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
This isn't worthy of being a suggestion.

I would say no because qi means your ingame experience and people will start selling their ingame experience.

A master belt player sells all his qi and becomes a white belt again and start kicking newbies. Impressive story.

I suggest buying qi booster if you want it so badly.
Originally Posted by akmal View Post
This isn't worthy of being a suggestion.

I would say no because qi means your ingame experience and people will start selling their ingame experience.

A master belt player sells all his qi and becomes a white belt again and start kicking newbies. Impressive story.

I suggest buying qi booster if you want it so badly.

All pro's have to do is make an alt to do that.

I do not support because I think that it will bring more qi farming.
You wouldnt believe how many times this has been suggested.

This would make gaining high qi a breeze. We dont want that.

This will probably never be done because this will make getting a high belt account extremely easy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yes, admins can preform qi transfers, also allowing us to do qi transfers is just silly. Only terrible things can happen if you give the Toribash community the power to do what they wish with their qi.
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
According to SkulFuk, it increases hacking. I don't know how this correlates to qi transfering, but that's what he said awhile back.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Originally Posted by Mookiefish View Post
According to SkulFuk, it increases hacking. I don't know how this correlates to qi transfering, but that's what he said awhile back.

Accounts with high amounts of qi would be targeted.
[spirit]
Say i was hacking accounts for qi.

I wouldnt go for someone with 300 qi, i would go for someone with 30k qi.
And more people would try to do that.