Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post

The inspiration.

I love watching this when I fail trades so that I don't quit trading. xd
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
Originally Posted by BuZe View Post
How do I get out of Silver 1 hell?

git gud

no but actually watch some videos about how to aim properly, always aim for the heads, also get really really familiar with the maps and start playing with teams instead of just solo queuing
So i'm trying to trade my way up to a knife, and listed my cyrex on csgolounge. Within 30 minutes, 11 people have added me and I have 17 trade offers, 14 of which are $0.50 skins with the message "plz", and the rest are $20 skins trying to get me to trade down. Also had an offer of 8 keys for it, lol.

Lowballing so hard.
Hoss.
i hab luts of gud skins cuz betting
yey betting
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
So i'm trying to trade my way up to a knife, and listed my cyrex on csgolounge. Within 30 minutes, 11 people have added me and I have 17 trade offers, 14 of which are $0.50 skins with the message "plz", and the rest are $20 skins trying to get me to trade down. Also had an offer of 8 keys for it, lol.

Lowballing so hard.

yeah and a majority of them are bots, hard to find any decent people out there who actually want to give you a semi-decent offer

also i may be getting back into cs:go soon, been surfing lately and might go for mg or something whenever i get bored of destiny