Toribash
Original Post
(CoA) Corporation Of Assassins

~Clan Rank: 93

Two years ago, a small Island on the Southern Ocean named Masyo Yu was invaded by a group of assassins. A young man had witnessed his town being burned down by the flames of hell. Knowing that he would die by the blade of the invader, he grabbed his set of daggers from underneath his bed. This young man was ready to look death right in the eye, but little did he know... the danger was right outside. Before he could even turn around, an assassin had knocked him out cold, taking him to their sanctuary. This man's life had now changed, the assassin's leader decided to let him live... Now that his life was vowed to the corporation he had to live under a new name, Talorax. After two years of training, he became heir to become sovereign. Upon acceptance Talorax signed a peace treaty with several dealers around the world, rather known as the "Dark Seal." He pledged to take over the entirety of the Southern Ocean. Even if it includes force. Now it is your time to decide - Will you join Talorax and his assassins? Or will you fall in the depths of the ocean?!

1.] Respect everyone! (This includes other clan members!)
2.] Post once a day on the Clan's Discussion Page.
3.] If you have Skype, talk to Talorax to be included in the clan chat.
4.] Being inactive will result in consequences.
5.] Include atleast 5 words in your posts.
6.] Do not trash talk other players!
7.] Once you leave (CoA) You may never return.

*Recruitment*

[X] Recruit 5 Assassins
[X] Recruit 10 Assassins
[] Recruit 15 Assassins
[] Recruit 30 Assassins

*Wars*

[X] Win 1 War
[] Win 5 Wars
[] Win 10 Wars
[] Win 20 Wars

*Bank*

[] Acquire a bank
[] 10k in bank
[] 20k in bank
[] 30k in bank

(Thief)
(Faith)

~Single Allies~
ApatheticP

7.10.16 Warring
(CoA) will no longer be warring (Ve) due to the lack of respect during the matches last night, this will remain final until further notice

7.14.16 *Inactivity*

I will be making daily checks to see if you are inactive on the forums - I will start sending out warnings.

-Recruitment-

Visit here for more information

~Assassinated Members~

XxKimaxX
PIAKOr
Last edited by Talorax; Jul 15, 2016 at 04:23 AM. Reason: Updating
Hey! You seem to be missing some things!
You need: Aims Goals and Inner Clan Guidelines and the name of the BANK account and everyone who has access to it. (If you don't have one ignore this.)
You have 7 days as of this post to fix this. Also, make sure to read the Clan Rules and Guidelines!
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Originally Posted by Seth93z View Post
Hey! You seem to be missing some things!
You need: Aims Goals and Inner Clan Guidelines and the name of the BANK account and everyone who has access to it. (If you don't have one ignore this.)
You have 7 days as of this post to fix this. Also, make sure to read the Clan Rules and Guidelines!

I will be fixing this today! Thank you for the notice.
--------------
I have made the edits suggested above to meet the requirements.
Last edited by Talorax; Jul 6, 2016 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Updating reply
I will be hosting a recruitment room shortly!
Last edited by Talorax; Jul 7, 2016 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Update
The Dark Seal
(Thief)
Day 2 of being in the clan
Hi, I just wanted to say that this is day 2 of being in Coa and its going great. Keep up the good work and Thank you for accepting me into the clan Thank You.
Originally Posted by KingDezo View Post
Hi, I just wanted to say that this is day 2 of being in Coa and its going great. Keep up the good work and Thank you for accepting me into the clan Thank You.

No problem, thank you for being here!
The Dark Seal
(Thief)
I have one aikido starter, but it was made from a mushu move it sometimes works, and sometimes doesnt.
Friendly invade here :}

I one starter for abd that can be offensive or defensive, depending on my opponents opener.

I see you guys online a lot holding servers. Perhaps we could war in different mods for fun :^D
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it
Originally Posted by ApatheticP View Post
Friendly invade here :}

I one starter for abd that can be offensive or defensive, depending on my opponents opener.

I see you guys online a lot holding servers. Perhaps we could war in different mods for fun :^D

Hello! We are online a lot ~ Need to get the recruiting done. I would be down for some wars, but maybe not in a different mod. We are strictly ABD here for now.
The Dark Seal
(Thief)