Ranking
But where'd you go?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Where did you come from where did you go, where did you come from cotton eye joe

Oh also, karanawesome you said multiple times you wanted to apply but yet haven't.

So youre not officially a Member of TAU even though youre quite actively posting here, just in case you forgot.
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
But where'd you go?

I dont know weoo, Just got bored from toribash and art and all but I'm back and motivated again

Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
Where did you come from where did you go, where did you come from cotton eye joe

Oh also, karanawesome you said multiple times you wanted to apply but yet haven't.

So youre not officially a Member of TAU even though youre quite actively posting here, just in case you forgot.

And Flux I have no idea what the event is about so if you could PM me about it and yeah I would like to be a judge. If you need anything else for it also message me.
Sup nerd
Oh... well shit.

I can be a judge for this event too if you guys think it's okay. I dont know if art skill is needed.. I'm not that advanced yet.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Okay then we got our judges, Headles, Weoo, Fruit and K0HtA
I will try finish writing this event :P

Once im done i will pm you four to maybe discuss a few things that dont really fit
ye flux i know im not a part of tau....yet ;)

ive yet to apply and will do so when i make some proper "good" toribash art....
i have many drawings on paper...but i want to be more versatile when applying
Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
Okay then we got our judges, Headles, Weoo, Fruit and K0HtA
I will try finish writing this event :P

Once im done i will pm you four to maybe discuss a few things that dont really fit

Shit, I got roped into it.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •