Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Hey, guys.
Well then.

I'm Julien. You can call me that, or Alaistier, or Ala, or Al, or Alai, or.. Well, whatever you want, really. I'm 18 and currently I'm pursuing a culinary major at a nearby college. I'm also the vocalist of a technical death metal band.

I've been around TB for quite a while, and I've made acquaintance with quite a few of you. Clan-wise, I started out in an unofficial clan called "Red." That never quite worked out. Then, I joined fl0w. I stayed with fl0w for quite a while, but when someone there didn't quite like my sense of humor, I was asked to leave. There was some uncomfortable friction there for a while, but as far as I can tell, it's all blown over. Following fl0w, I was invited to join Doxxy's clan, Business, which I stayed with through its' journey to officialness. After a month of two of being official, Doxxy decided to leave. Not agreeing with the new leadership choice, I found it best to leave. It was then that I decided to try my hand at making my own clan. I made The, which never made it official, but I kept alive for quite some time... Probably 9 months or more. I eventually came to the realization that it was going nowhere, and it was best to just let it go. I also currently "lead" the RSO, the Rookie Sparrer's Org. Now Kristis invited me to Tint, and here I am.

I enjoy playing Wushu and I'm addicted to betting on TB. I also spar when I have enough time, but college has been keeping me fairly tied up. I can post daily, though, except for some weekends. Weekends are my only chance to get and stay out of the house, so I tend to take the opportunity when it arises. However, for the rest of the week, I should be a fairly consistent.. poster? I guess that's the best word for that.

Sometimes I can be a bit obnoxious... Well, I feel obnoxious, anyway. Some people also tell me I'm funny, and I'm a generally dedicated person. I don't like to give up on anything, ranging from clans to hobbies. I'm not afraid to be an asshole when I feel justified. I can be pretty vulgar sometimes, so if there's any problems with that, let me know.

If you have any questions, ask away.

-Alaistier.