Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
[PC] Garry's Mod
Try #3, don't u dare fk up this time forum.

Yeah! Garry's F*cking Mod. This is so awesome that I can't even hold my orgasm.
  • What is it ?
    "Garry's Mod (often abbreviated as GMOD) is a sandbox physics game using a modified Source engine, created by Garry Newman. Garry's Mod was originally a modification for Valve's Half-Life 2, but was later made into a standalone game." - Wikipedia

• What is the Objective ?
    The fun part is, It has none. Its a sandbox game, as stated earlier. Basically, you can manipulate Objects/"Props" and Ragdolls, and keep them at silly positions. Props can be selected from any installed Source engine game or from a community created collection. It also has a huge collection of Ragdoll from Source games, like TF2, CS and HL

• How do you play it ?
    The game features two "guns" – Physics Gun and Tool Gun for manipulating objects. The Physics Gun allows objects to be picked up, adjusted, and frozen in place. The Tool Gun is a multi-purpose tool for performing various tasks, such as combining props, attaching them via ropes, and creating controllable winches and wheels. The Tool Gun is also used to control add-ons created by the community
  • Screenshots

I would love to see what you made, I would share some of mine too. GMod memes are welcomed.
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy