Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
[Addicted]About Us
ima use the biography i had to make for school last week ._.'

Hello, my name is niklas (blablacensoredOLOLO) from Manchester in England. I want to tell you someting about me - my biography. Or let's call it a glips in my 15- year - life. I was born in Mainz in Germany at Sep 07 1993. The proud parent's names are (blablacensoredOLOLO) and (blablacensoredOLOLO). My mum is 38 years old now abd my father died in 2005. I don't even know how old he would be today and i don't really want to think about it anymore. Well, my mum met another "boyfriend" in 2001 who my family lives with since 2003. We all like him because he is quite nice and damn funny! He always got a new joke which he is very proud about. Oh, by the way: my sister's name is (blablacensoredOLOLO) and our three cat's names are Sheena, Erin and Emily.
Today i mainly waste my teenages by playing computer- and videogames. Day is short, I suck at school and i don't even worry about it anymore. Additionally I don't want to play games with my family or have fun by visiting new places as in the old days.
The only things i'm interested at, are my Mac and my skateboard. Somedays i really worry about this and sometimes I think, it would be better to sell all my electric crap to those who have to work with it. But now, additionally, I got a new mac paid by my mum and i would never think about selling it, because everything works fine and i also love this system Macintosh.

I'm looking forward to stop playing this games and spend much more time with school stuff, my family and my cats.

ROFLOLOLOL.
pwns you.
Last edited by Shockwave; Jan 10, 2009 at 02:59 PM.
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count