Toribash
Original Post
Eminem

Eminem Introduced to the world by Dr.Dre
Discuss about his rap,controversial;) lyrics & all that..

The cutie boy
I like it, he's sick and twisted with his rhymes, aggressive too, i'm into all types of music, and Eminem has claimed alot of my hours in listening, as has 2pac and the like.

I can see what everyone's problem with him is, but as long as he keeps it how it is, i'll buy his records.
collect snots from the nose
He has good wordings! (is wordings even a word?)
But yeah his lyrics is... Whack..?

edit1.Ok his lyrics are nice

edit2.Ok I dont know... Wtf :<
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
My favorite song of his is 8-Mile, and I like a few others. But seriously, he talk about his mother being dead in too many of his songs, and yes his lyrics are aggressive but THEY ARE ACTUALLY REAL UNLIKE TODAY'S GAY IMMATURE RAP. Tupac Shakure rules, his lyrics were real, too. Tupac deserves respect on the highest level possible.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
i think...
eminem is cool but i like more oldschool hip hop
"Be obscure clearly."
Most of his stuff before The Eminem Show was pretty good. After it is fairly average but is good every once in a while.
Tre!

If you don't know Infinite, you don't know Eminem, his new stuff is SHIIITTTY compared to Infinite.

Infinite is EPPPIC.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.