Toribash
Hi my name is Core
I am currently 10th dan black belt , platinum tier rank 2 ;)

I play all sorts of offical mods :
Aikido
Judo
Mushu
Wushu
Lenshu
Taekkyon

and sometimes I love to spar and Parkour (which I am pretty decent at with realism)

i want to join BionIc because i think BionIc will be the strongest clan in the future maybe and I have really high hopes.

Also my dick is small

Recruitment
Hello everyone of Bionicle! I'm going to take advantage of your free-form application style

As the application process normally goes, people begin to pander to those reading their application can feel no authenticity in the way they write because there is no real way of providing proof of what is being said and, quite frankly, people begin to conform to what is said in previously accepted applications. However, I hope that my application doesn't seem as that.

I am a 14 year old guy from Jamaica, named Jelaun, who Gets invovled in sports such as:football(soccer),track team and basketball. I spend most of my time at home playing this game and enjoying it. While I play, I'm usually navigating the forums, attempting to sell anything I don't need to save up my TC (it's precious stuff!) for that next item that I have my eye on, and constantly checking my PM inbox as I see each notification appear in my small account box.

When it comes to mods, I really do enjoy playing ABD or Aikido even though I do admit, I am not the greatest. I also enjoy playing Boxshu (Mushu),
and I simply believe it is because of how easy a dismemberment is and how much danger waits for you at the start of every match. I have also found myself recently playing a bit of ninjutsu simply to try and expand my skills..

P.S. I'd like to mention about my recent clan activity: I created a clan named Hydro and made it open to the public, but I found myself craving a more social environment (because it failed miserably) so I quit the clan and, as you can see by my applying here, moved on to try and join a clan i knew would be social.I hope you take me into this clan.btw my dick is pretty big if i do say so myself.
Hi,
First of all I'm 15 years old... My dick is 27 inches which is 68.58 cm's (I did take the time to google that)... I am currently black belt close to 2nd dan... I play mushu a lot...
(I hope my dick is big enough to join)
Application
application
hello my name is junnior my name in games is saych I'm 14 years old I play since the end of 2018 I'm 2rd black belt I play all the time from 16:00 to 22:30 the week and from 10am to 5am the weekend my caratere I am serious when it is necessary and funny when it is necessary it is hudsteur who advise me to join your team of base I am French but I understand English well enough

here is my application I hope I would accept bye
-----
i amI m boy
-----
I'm 3rd dan in 300 fight so in 3 days I m judokrac and greykido
Last edited by saych; Feb 6, 2019 at 11:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
UPDATE
min:black belt

the conditions

:active on forum

player ABD

:strong people, we do not recruit young noob people

:to be active

These rules are not official I am waiting for the euphoria confirmation for now post your application